Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Confirmation

Hey dear friends!  My last post was all about stepping out in FAITH.  And I am just sitting here reflecting-with a smile on my face-at how the last month God has shown me that by trusting in HIS plan, everything will work out even better than I could have imagined for myself.  
In my post I mentioned that I could not confirm what decisions I was trying to make-but now I can tell you...although you may have guessed...
I got a new job!  
Not just ANY job.  A job that provides more for my family, a job in which I feel appreciated and WANTED, a job that I am excited about!
And I will admit I was worried about the transition.  This isn't an easy time for switching jobs.
I stayed in scripture, poured myself into His word, and prayed deeply.

Some things that happened within this transition that confirmed God's plan for me:
1. Interview went REALLY well.  I prayed that God would help me not to stumble!
2. Offered job right away.  No waiting, worrying.  
3. A co-worker I had put on my resume actually had worked for this administrator (surprise)!
4. Administrator is a woman of God, who has children (and a love for children)!

These aren't the only indicators of God's loving hands spread over me, there were a lot more things that happened in this process that had me thinking "ONLY GOD COULD DO THIS!"  I am so thankful!  What a breath of fresh air! 

For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With His love, He will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Zephaniah 3:17




No comments:

Post a Comment